How to Add Floating LIKE And Tweet button to blogger
You must have seen some floating share buttons on many blogs…like this one in the picture….
Its is a nice way to put some bookmarking and sharing icons in different styles so that they can enjoy sharing…..
so before adding if you wish you can see a DEMO HERE.
Login to your Blogger Dashboard.
go to Design>Add a Gadget>Html /Java script..
copy the code in the box and paste it there,(position of the gadget doesnt matters so dnt wry abt where to put that gadget).
You Need to Replace abhi_forall with your twitter username..
save it you are done.
- [Video] WOW.. watch what Happened to his Ex Girlfreind!! [Facebook Scam]
- How to Fix “Access is Denied” error message in windows xp [with Video]
- 98 Percent Of People Cant Watch This Video For More Than 15 Seconds [Facebook Scam Alert]
- Rihanna’s SEX TAPE – [Facebook Scam Alert]
- How to create Your Fake Facebook Wall and Tweets conversation
- Remove Facebook Sidebar News Ticker [Chrome & FireFox]
- Red Arrow crashes during air show Video [Facebook Scam Alert]
- Crazy Girl Video [Facebook Scam Alert]
- [Facebook Scam Alert] IMF boss Dominique Strauss-Kahn Exclusive Rape Video – Black lady under attack!
- [FACEBOOK SCAM ALERT] The World Funniest Condom Commercial – LOL