How To Add Page Number navigation to blogger(4 diff styles)
Follow some simple steps to implement…
1. Just login to your Blogger Dashboard.
2.go to Design>Edit HTML (back up first)
3.select any style below,copy the code given and paste it above ]]></b:skin>
STYLE 1 CODE
STYLE 4 CODE
4. Now search for code </body> and paste the given code above it.
In previous code you can change Prev and Next Text.
Postperpage : How many Posts you want to show on one Page of blog.
Numshowpage : how Many number will show in Your page Navigation
e.g. If you want to show 5 posts per page then change var postperpage=7; to var postperpage=5;
Ppreview ,Save your Template.
One more thing you need to do that is Label Fix (Customization)
Again go to Design>Edit HTML>check expand widget box
now search for ‘data:label.url’
And replace it with
‘data:label.url + "?&max-results=7"’
Again here you have to change 7 to 5 if you want to show 5 posts per page.
Save your template impress your visitors .
- Most embarrassing moment ever in Beauty Contest [Facebook Scam Alert]
- [How to] Add Automatic post summary with thumbnail on blogger[Tutorials]
- [How to] Align your widgets in blogger sidebar
- What to do if your Facebook account is infected with a facebook scam/malware?
- How to Add your Own Customized Subscribe Button to blog / website
- How To Add Slider (pop up) Notification in Blogger
- How to Add Facebook Comments to Blogger Posts
- See what you’ll look in the future! New Scam on Facebook
- How To Add Tweet this button in every post in blogger
- Add link nudging (jquery plugin) to your labels in blogger