How to Add your Own Customized Subscribe Button to blog / website
<a href=”http://feeds.feedburner.com/networkinghelp” title=”Subscribe me“><img alt=”RSS Readers” src=”http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dzq0x75P67s/S-eNuEhHhAI/AAAAAAAABfo/pxusYgKjxu4/s800/feed-icon-orange-48.png” /></a>
Tip: Replace the highlighted code with your Blog FEED address .Replace Subscribe me With your msg for your viewers..Replace src value with your ICON image
Save it you are done…
Similarly you can Add a gadget for your readers to subscribe to your comments Just replace Highlighted code with http://YOUR-BLOG-URL/feeds/comments/default .. Replace src with your Comments icon Image..
For more Icons for Rss visit HERE
Share if you Like ,Waiting for your comments….
- T3leads Affiliate Pogram Review
- Starting a Geeky Blog: Getting Started
- How do I charge my phone without electricity, anywhere?
- How to Fix “Access is Denied” error message in windows xp [with Video]
- WOOOW: A girl raped by her teacher in the classroom …[Facebook Scam Alert
- [How to] Add Automatic post summary with thumbnail on blogger[Tutorials]
- [How to] Align your widgets in blogger sidebar
- How To Add Slider (pop up) Notification in Blogger
- How to Add Facebook Comments to Blogger Posts
- How To Add Tweet this button in every post in blogger