Social Media Marketing iPhone Apps for the Emerging Artist
1. Dropbox. Tired of not having your photos or docs from your PC not with you on your iPhone? Use Dropbox to take it all with you, no matter where you are.
2. FlipBoard. Flipboard is another useful (and more unique) way to send and scan through those photos of yours. Similar to Flickr, it offers another way to see the images you create. Kind of like looking through a magazine, it gives this photo sharing app something extra the other photo sharing apps just don’t.
3. SoundCloud. A must for that emerging artist you know and love, it offers a way to upload and share their latest tracks, or just record them in the first place. Think about instantly connecting your latest song to the web. Post your track on Twitter, your blog or Facebook page within seconds. If you want to attract new fans, think about what this cool app can do for your website traffic! Offer your “free” song in exchange for people sharing it on their own blogs, Facebook page, etc.
4. Tumblr. Tumblr is a platform that no artist can do without. It offers simple categories to pick and choose from, such as audio, text, photo and link. You can share photos, view mixed-media posts and best of all, record your latest song or idea.
5. FourSquare. A great app resource! Record your live performance and when posting it on YouTube or Facebook, offer a FourSquare promotion along the side panel. Or, offer exclusive tracks that can get your fans hooked on you and your music pronto.
6. GetGlue. GetGlue helps the music industry thrive, and encourages your musical career to grow exponentially! It’s another way to get your fans hooked and becoming engaged in what you have to sell. Allow them to listen to exclusive tracks through GetGlue or see live shows.
7. BandCamp. Don’t miss out on the opportunity of BandCamp. Upload your music videos, interviews, etc., and then connect them to your Facebook or blogs which will then allow them to share it on their own social network sites.
8. WordPress. Don’t leave your blog for writing at home; instead, take it on the go! Informing fans of future gigs, how your latest recording session went or to pump them up for your upcoming release is crucial. Blog by WordPress and always stay connected.
9. Twitter. Having access to the Twitter app may go without saying, but we’ll say it again: Twitter is a must! Get your fans pumped up for your upcoming tour, newest release or a meet and greet with short, to the point messages via Twitter.
10. iSequence. Are you an aspiring DJ? Then make sure to install this handy iSequence app and make music like you never have. It allows you to load and save your compositions, includes 55 instruments like the bass, drums and synths and includes a pattern sequencer with over 90 patterns.
Author Bio: Ethan S. writes on behalf of AmazingDomains.co.uk, where you can buy a domain name that fits your business perfectly!