How do I charge my phone without electricity, anywhere?
Confused? You shouldn’t be. What did you think? There is only single way to charge our phone? NO!Have you ever heard about solar energy? I think, you got me.
I’ve got a Solar Charger.
Currently, I’m promoting my contest article and from last two months, I’m actively participating in many of the contests and giveaways out there. This solar charger is a prize from one of those giveaways. The giveaway was hosted by The DNetWorks and ParamountZone.
I’d like to give my BIG THANKSto both of these websites for hosting this giveaway with awesome prizes. There were total of six prizes. An iHelicopter, 1 Solar Phone charger, 1 Remote controlled Helicopter, 1 Alarm clock with Projection and 2 Tap SHower Radio.I participated for Solar Charger and got that one only.
This device came with 7 different connectors, but the pin for my phone was missing. LOL!! Doesn’t matter, I bought it.
Different output voltage selection. Yes, I can charge phone, mp3 player, iPod with 5V, camera with 5.5V and portable DVD players with 9.5V.
- Eco Friendly;
- Slim, light and fully portable;
- High capacity solar panel: 5.5V 100mA;
- Can be charged by SUN and by PC or Laptop as well;
- Holds power for approximately 6 months;
- Super fast charging speed;
- Includes 7 adapters included: Micro USB, Mini USB, USB Female, iPad/ iPhone(including v4)/ iPod, Sony Ericsson Fastport, Samsung D800, and Nokia 3.5mm.
It costs around $32 but not to me.
- T3leads Affiliate Pogram Review
- How to Fix “Access is Denied” error message in windows xp [with Video]
- [How to] Align your widgets in blogger sidebar
- How to Add your Own Customized Subscribe Button to blog / website
- Add link nudging (jquery plugin) to your labels in blogger
- How To Use Mobile Number Portability (MNP) In India