Spice Up Your Love Life With The Best Relationship Building iPhone Apps
Everyone’s love life could use a touch-up from time to time. Watching TV may not be your wife’s idea of spending quality time together, while going shopping for curtains may not be the best approach to connecting to your husband after a long week of work. Do you need to bring the spice back into your love life? Install these tasteful, classy relationship apps on your iPhone and remember all the reasons why you fell in love with one another in the first place.
1. Love Survival Kit : Created by Wikihow and iPhone, this relationship app doesn’t fall short. It’s packed with advice to turbo charge your relationship into a passionate one (like you remember it used to be) such as how to write the perfect love letter, advice for your next date night and how to plan the perfect weekend away.
2. Savage Love : If you want to get closer again, learn the real secret to romance, Savage Love! Spruce up the romance in your life with this iPhone app that offers a question of the day, advice and a weekly love column.
3. The Girlfriend Keeper : If you don’t have the time to personalize your own message or simply aren’t original enough, you may want to save your relationship and install The Girlfriend Keeper app. It provides automatic romantic messages you can send directly from your iPhone to your signifigant other so your relationship stays afloat.
4. Relation Tips : No matter what relationship you need help with (spouse, girlfriend, daughter, etc.) this helpful iPhone app spits out advice on improving each one. For $1.99, improve all of the important relationships in your life for just pennies!
5. Wertago For Nightlife : Have you ever gotten excited about an upcoming date night, only to get dressed up with no place to go? If it seems like you and your significant other are eating at the same restaurant so much they know you’re name, it’s time to find a new happy hour or fine dining spot. Install Wertago For Nightlife on your iPhone and you’ll have a wide range of ideas to keep the romance going. View the best bars, clubs and lounges in your city as well as discover who the hottest new DJ’s and spinners are.
6. Smart Dating : Relax Dating just got a whole lot smarter (and easier) for you! Develop new relationships on the go by ichatting, email singles in your area or just spontaneously send flowers to your latest date through your dating service.
7. Are You Interested? : The Are You Interested? app is perfect for those who are struggling to find that perfect date and need some help. It connects you to singles online and the ability to chat with them instantly all from your iPhone. Browse through thousands of singles to find your soul mate!
8. Expressing Needs : Let’s face it: we could all use some help communicating with our partner in a loving, more understanding way. This iPhone app, Expressing Needs is the perfect solution. Who knew a phone could improve your love life? With tips, advice and suggestions of improvement, you can’t beat its price of $1.99.
9. Give Appreciation : If you think building your relationship into a stronger one is all about eating out at fancy restaurants, give the Give Appreciation iPhone app a try. You’ll see amazing results! This app will give you many reminders about all you have to be thankful of in your relationship – just in time to keep it afloat!
10. Open Ended Questions : Open Ended Questions is a great exercise anytime your relationship needs some closeness and reconnecting. Discover 50 questions you can ask and answer about what you most in life, your dreams for the future and reveal who you are to your partner.
Author Bio: E. W. Steadman writes for Power of Two Marriage, a group of counselors that specialize in marriage and couples counseling.