Are you a Geek? – Write on Geek OddBlogger
Be a part of this website , submit your article to Geek OddBlogger and share traffic .
I’m interested OR what you have to say on…:
- Social Media;
- Tip n Tricks; (Facebook, Mobiles, Windows, OS, PC );
- Social Networks;
Guidelines For Guests.
Follow these simple guidelines when submitting your post to Geek OddBlogger : (No promise of acceptance or publication – just lay out the requirements for consideration.)
Your post should :
- Be minimum of 500 words;
- Be Clearly written, using full sentences and paragraph structure;
- Be Grammatically correct;
- Be Spell-checked carefully;
- Be written by you;
- “Contain few, if any links in the body of the post, and only those NON-COMMERCIAL links necessary and relevant to illustrate your points or provide supplementary information. All links must be coded to open in a new window. You may add 1-2 promotional links within your bio block (to your personal web site or blog).
- Be with images of suitable size.The pictures should not infringe copyrights and proper credits should be given to them. Hotlinking to pictures is not allowed.Picture format should be of png,jpg or gif.;
- Be Completely relevant to the blog content;
- You may include a photo of yourself to include with your author bio. Please include only photos of YOURSELF (no celebrities, pets, cute cartoon graphics, etc.).
TOS for Guest Posting.
- After publishing the article on Geek OddBlogger,all rights are reserved by Geek OddBlogger .
- If editing is needed, you will be notified. Your post will not be published if required edits are not made.
- Messed up articles will not be published.
- Geek OddBlogger reserves the rights to remove links , bio or the article itself .
- If one do not reply to email or comments with in 2 days,links and author bio will be removed.
- I’d check all links before publication, and any attempts to spam readers or send them to sites that were irrelevant, pornographic, affiliate sites, sites advocating violence, racism, or hate speech, etc. would be grounds for the guest poster being banned from further submissions on Geek OddBlogger.
Get your account
Fill up your profile, get a gravatar and shoot me an email via contact form with your username and I’ll upgrade your account.
Note: Account will not be upgraded without sending email to me and with incomplete profile information. Commercial, affiliate links will be deleted from the profile. Only links to personal blogs are allowed.
Accounted will be deleted if I don’t get an acknowledgement within next 24 hours of account registration.
Read the guidelines and terms above carefully before registering for an account.